[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 3D extension issues

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Fri May 21 12:19:42 CEST 2010

Thanks a lot Jordi, please don't misundertand the spirit of my reply.
I really appreciate what you're doing, and I'm sure the best will be
done to improve this.
I don't have experience with installers setup, so I can't give
technical advices... I just expect they do their whole work, which
should comprise uninstall :)

giovanni

PS:  system32/ is a hell, I know, but new applications shouldn't worsen it more!