[Gvsig_english] gvSIG-project file: artefacts?

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Fri May 21 21:40:50 CEST 2010

Dear Benjamin,
I used bluefish and mlview. It _should_ be possible to use emacs, but I
did not read the necessary docs (some el-files and settings have to be
edited/added). However, deleting those entries did not bring the
solution. Line breaks are correctly displayed using one of the
aforementioned editors.

Best,
Wolfgang