[Gvsig_english] POTENTIAL ERROR/BUG gvSIG 1.9 (BN 1253) -- Colour Ramp Repeats

Simon Cropper (Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd) scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Sat May 22 02:21:26 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have mentioned this before but as the problem/bug is presenting itself again
I thought I would reiterate this behaviour.

When you apply a colour ramp to a classification field it is really hard to find
any ramp that will assign a unique colour to every value.

For example if you have 5 items and apply a ramp with 5 colours - you get a
duplicate colour. I notice this behaviour all the time. Any time I have a
classification field I have to re-edit the selection as the ramp always repeats
at least 1 colour (usually 3-4 colours is not unusual).

--

Cheers Simon
Simon Cropper
mailto: scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au