[Gvsig_english] Two problems on plugin creation wizard (gvSIG 2_0_0_prep)

luca bianconi lc.bianconi at googlemail.com
Sat May 22 17:04:48 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I've compiled the last v2_0_0_prep (gvSIG 2.0) alright and wihtout any
problem.

I was about making some tests with the Plugin Creation Wizard ( available
within the menu Tools -> Development -> Create a plugin ) but I've got a
couple of errors that stopped me.

First time I create a plugin I've followed the wizard but the creation seems
to fail as far as I get a "User Error" almost at the end of the automatic
creation process, after having set up the workspace.

While I would have liked to repeat the operation to discover where the
process fails, after I open again the wizard but, after having entered name
and other stuffs within the first window  and I clicked NEXT, I immediately
got a "new" User Error.

Here you are the error log:

INFO AWT-EventQueue-1 org.gvsig.andami.help.Help$DisplayHelpFromFocus -
DisplayHelpFromFocus(id)
id=org.gvsig.app.project.documents.gui.ProjectWindow
ERROR AWT-EventQueue-1 org.gvsig.andami.messages.NotificationManager - User
error
/home/luca/workspace/build/product/gvSIG/extensiones/org.gvsig.mkmvnproject/scripts/mkmvnproject.xml:34:
The following error occurred while executing this line:
/home/luca/workspace/build/product/gvSIG/extensiones/org.gvsig.mkmvnproject/scripts/mkmvnproject.xml:101:
The following error occurred while executing this line:
/home/luca/workspace/build/product/gvSIG/extensiones/org.gvsig.mkmvnproject/scripts/mkmvnproject.xml:128:
The following error occurred while executing this line:
/home/luca/workspace/build/product/gvSIG/extensiones/org.gvsig.mkmvnproject/scripts/mkmvnproject.xml:198:
The following error occurred while executing this line:
/home/luca/workspace/build/product/gvSIG/extensiones/org.gvsig.mkmvnproject/scripts/mkmvnproject.xml:232:
/home/luca/workspace/org.gvsig.test not found.

I guess the application is not finding the first plugin I've tried to create
but I can't know how to fix it.

Can anyone help me ?

Thank you very much,
Ciao,