[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mini - problem with adding own layers from WMS

Sławomir Kubiak kubiak.slawomir at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 22:57:31 CET 2010

Dear list,

I have problem with adding layers from WMS. I've tried few servers:
- http://sdi.geoportal.gov.pl/wms_orto/wmservice.aspx (I can get
answer to GetCapabilities and choose available layers but gvSIG
download only white tiles with server watermark)
- http://sdi.geoportal.gov.pl/wms_dzkat/wmservice.aspx (result is
almost the same like with first server but tiles are just white,
without watermark)
- http://87.116.242.30/wms/geoportal/wms.php (same result like with
second server).

I'm sure that problem is with gvSIG Mini 1.0.0 (I use it on my Samsung
Galxy Spica with Android 2.1), not with projection or servers because
my friend tried to download maps on his own mobile (any LG with
Android 1.6) and everything worked fine with all of 3 servers.

Thanks for all advices.

--
Sławomir Kubiak