[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mini - problem with adding own layers from WMS

Alberto Romeu Carrasco aromeu at prodevelop.es
Wed Nov 3 11:15:42 CET 2010

Hi Sławomir,

When you say: "tried to download maps on his own mobile (any LG with Android 1.6) and everything worked fine with all of 3 servers." Did you do this test with gvSIG Mini? Which version?

I have tried to connect to those WMS servers (with QGIS 1.5, gvSIG 1.10 RC2 and gvSIG Mini), also tried to build a standard WMS GetMap URL in a browser and I did not manage to get a response in any case (only a blank image).

Regards,

Alberto Romeu
---

Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)