[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.11 contributions.

Manuel Madrid mmadrid at gvsig.com
Tue Nov 9 00:51:12 CET 2010

Dear users and developers,

Once the final version of gvSIG 1.10 has been released we're preparing
gvSIG 1.11. One of our goals in each version is to try to include all
the contributions made by the developers community. We’re evaluating all
the contributions received untill next December 15th and we'll include
in the version planning those that we consider suitable. Contributions
received after this date will be taken into account in the following
version.

Those developers who are interested in make a contribution should follow
the procedure called "Contributions and patches to the gvSIG code" [1].

Regards,
gvSIG TSC Board.

[1]
https://gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/docs/devel/gvsig-devel-guide/2.0.0/anexos/contribuciones-y-parches-al-codigo-de-gvsig/contributions-and-patches-to-the-gvsig-code/view?set_language=en