[Gvsig_english] Map Scale

kevpry kevpry at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 05:07:52 CET 2010

Juan,

Thanks for the suggestion that worked. I also found another workaround. What
is the process for reporting bugs so that the software can be improved?

I think this issue may be bug, because I have tried it on some shape files
that I created in a projection with feet as units. Then added them to the
map feature and the scale was not correct when viewed in feet. However, when
the a scale bar in meters is added the physical number is correct for the
known length but the unit is incorrect (i.e. a line that should be 100 feet
in length measures 100 meters, while the measurement in feet is incorrect).

Kevin