[Gvsig_english] gvsig-extensions for 1.10

Manuel Madrid mmadrid at gvsig.com
Thu Nov 11 11:21:45 CET 2010

Hello Wolfgang,

You'll find the topology extension on gvSIG Desktop > Download Official
vers. > gvSIG 1.10 (last version) > gvSIG 1.10 Extensions > Other
extensions (on development):
http://www.gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/official/gvsig-1.10/extensiones-gvsig-1.10/other-extensions-on-development/view?set_language=en

There should be also the Normalization extensión (our fault), which is
still on development althouh the latest build it's completely tested to
be the final versión. You'll find it at
http://www.gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/devel/normalizacion/product

Best,
Manuel.