[Gvsig_english] WMS layer in gvSIG mini for Android

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Thu Nov 11 12:11:24 CET 2010

Hi,

Perhaps the problem is with WMS 1.3.0 version you are requesting?  Have you tried with capabilities_1_1_1.xml capabilities_1_1_0.xml or capabilities_1_1_1.xml capabilities_1_1_0.xml?

It is also possible that gvSIG does not read the GetCapabilities which tells to use another URL for GetMaps
OnlineResource xlink:href="http://imsref.cr.usgs.gov:80/wmsconnector/com.esri.wms.Esrimap/USGS_EDC_LandCover_NLCD2001?"

GetMaps does work with the URL above, but so does GetCapabilities as well so you can try to give it for gvSIG Mobile.
This is another WMS service to try http://osm.omniscale.net/proxy/service?  Data are just coastlines outside Germany but the service is up and worked fine a minute ago while I tried it.

-Jukka Rahkonen-