[Gvsig_english] (newly generated) Java error when adding layers

triestem triested at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 19:45:33 CET 2010

Hello, desktop PC gvSIG official ver 1.10 has been working fine, until today
when I opened a previously-saved project and encountered window after window
of Java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run errors--but only for a few shapefiles.
These shapefiles, which were not causing any errors yesterday, will not
reload into their original views, or into new views with the shapefiles'
native projection systems, but I can project them on the fly into views with
different projection systems.

I've tried reinstalling gvSIG and running ver RC1, and there's been no
change.  Can anyone offer a clue as to what went wrong?

Thanks.