[Gvsig_english] (newly generated) Java error when adding layers

feraltek gary at feraltek.com.au
Tue Nov 16 06:11:48 CET 2010

I've had a similar problem, but sligtly different. A shape file in a project
which had been ok, suddenly started generating java errors. It was in 1.10,
and also happened in 1.10RC2. I had to create a new project and reload the
shape files to get past the error. In my case there was no change needed for
projection.

I suspected it could have happened because of editing the table while a
second copy of the same table was joined to a MySQL table. Sorry, didn't
retain the log file or anything because I thought it was due to my own work
method.

Gary