[Gvsig_english] gvSIG, pdf and svg and... inkscape

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Thu Nov 25 15:11:55 CET 2010

Dear Anna,

thanks for your helpful post. Well, on my office pc, a quite old version of
inkscape is installed (0.44), and
no direct pdf-import is possible. Your comment is very motivating for me and
I hope for others, too. I remember that gvSIG had some problems with correct
line widths and hatching patterns in pdf output - did you noticed this also?
If the combination of gvSIG and inkscape should work fine, this might be
very helpful for those who need to create other output-formats. Even
eps-output seems to be possible!

Best,
Wolfgang