[Gvsig_english] gvSIG, pdf and svg and... inkscape

Anna Hodgkinson anna.hodgkinson at thehumanjourney.net
Thu Nov 25 16:09:30 CET 2010

Dear Wolfgang,

Please do upgrade your version of Inkscape, it has a great amount of capabilities older versions lacked!

I have not yet come across issues with hatching patterns etc., but have much less had to deal with that, sorry. I would be grateful for some feedback, should you come across any such issues.

All the best,

Anna