[Gvsig_english] article about "forest fire monitoring"(Geoinformatics)

spatialjoe spatialjoe at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 1 15:47:12 CEST 2010

 Hi Ruth, list,

thanks for recommending the article. Here's an alternative link for all who
cannot access a flash-based site like me sitting behind the great firewall
of the IT departement ;-)
http://www.geoinformatics.com/blog/in-the-spotlight/application-of-gvsig-in-a-study-related-to-forest-fire-monitoring

Best,

Johannes