[Gvsig_english] gvsig 1.9 + sextante + grass

thiala thialalessa at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 02:13:04 CEST 2010

Hello,

I would like to start working with gvSIG.
But I work on mac os. I had installed the gvSIG 1.9 but could not install
the sextant. I'd downloaded the sextant 0.3 but when I try to install gives
an error saying "the program is incomplete".

What is the best version of gvSIG, sextant and grass for the mac leopard
10.6?

What are other tools that gvSIG supports on mac os leopard 10.6?

thanks a lot
best regards