[Gvsig_english] gvsig 1.9 + sextante + grass

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Mon Oct 4 10:46:18 CEST 2010

This download:

  http://oadigital.net/software/gvsigoade/gvsigdownload

includes gvSIG, SEXTANTE and GRASS GIS, all in one
installer package for Mac OS X Leopard.

Please read the full installation manual's section
on Mac OS X (available) from the download page above,
and also have a look at our support page for any
OS X related issues:

  http://oadigital.net/software/gvsigoade/gvsigbugs

Best,

Ben