[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.10 RC1 available

comunicacion_gvsig at gva.es comunicacion_gvsig at gva.es
Wed Oct 6 14:43:40 CEST 2010

The first gvSIG 1.10 Release Candidate (gvSIG 1.10 RC1) is now available [1].

We encourage you to test it and send us any errors and suggestions in
the users mailing list [2] or directly in the bugtracker (see
interesting links for testers [3]).

Likewise, we would like to remind you of the main new features of
gvSIG 1.10 are Sextante 0.6 (GRASS 6.4 interface included) and
NavTable extensions integration, and Windows Vista and Windows 7
compatibility. Consult the new features complet list, improvements
from the beta distribution, and known problems at [4].

[1]
http://www.gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/official/gvsig-1.10/downloads