[Gvsig_english] Error building gvsig mini (android) in Eclipse

Kullmann kullmann at fh-bingen.de
Mon Oct 11 09:56:25 CEST 2010

Hi.

I'm trying to build gvsig mini for Android using this tutorial
(https://confluence.prodevelop.es/display/GVMN/How+to+build+the+gvSIG+Mini+workspace+in+Eclipse).
I downloaded the projects from svn and executed the pom.xml, but Eclipse is
complaining that "es.prodevelop.android.spatialindex.base" and
"es.prodevelop.android.spatialindex.provider" are missing. So I downloaded
these two projects and even run mvn using the two pom.xml files included in
these two projects, but I'm still getting this error. I removed the projects
from gvsig mini (Properties->Java build path->Projects), but I can't add
them again, since they don't seem to be java projects. Any help is
appreciated.

Kind regards

Jo