[Gvsig_english] Error building gvsig mini (android) in Eclipse

Kullmann kullmann at fh-bingen.de
Mon Oct 11 11:31:48 CEST 2010

Hi,

thanks for the quick response and for the tip. That works great.
I would like to ask another question. Is there a tutorial or documentation
on how to use the gvsig API on Android? Background is that I would like to
build a tool that displays maps and enables the user to add lines and
polygons (just like gvsig only "a little" simpler).

Kind regards

Jo