[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mobile workspace - GPS arrow does not work with gvsig mobile log

Schoolmeesters schoolmeesters at gmx.de
Mon Oct 11 11:46:55 CEST 2010

  Hello Juan,

thank you for testing.

I already thought, that it might be a problem of the SVN code. I've
already tried your ZIP, but I didn't get it run correctly. So I need the
parameters (the mentioned screenshot is missing, I think?) and perhaps
the correct compiler settings (where I've got problems sometimes - whih
JDK/JRE should be set actually). What about the missing projects, which
are listed in the install.txt, but not inside the ZIP? (e.g.
libInternationalization)

I am using the OSM WMS, which you have mentioned in a message before, so
the SRS should be the right one. Even if I don't use any map, the SRS is
set to EPSG:4326, I think. And, of course, I always click that button :)
but I'll try it again as soon as I can work with the zipped code.

Regards,

Marcel S.