[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mobile workspace - GPS arrow does not work with gvsig mobile log

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Wed Oct 13 09:17:17 CEST 2010

Hello.
Sorry I forgot to attach the screenshot with the 'run configuration' (gvsigmobile_run.png).
I am using JDK 1.5.0_15 in my Eclipse settings, with the compiler level compliance set to 1.4

Which output do you get in the Eclipse console and in the log files?

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)