[Gvsig_english] gvSig Java(?) & Layers fault

feraltek gary at feraltek.com.au
Mon Oct 18 14:16:44 CEST 2010

Juan

Thanks for following this up. Two files uploaded - the log and a small set
of shape files of islands in Sydney harbour. It's from a government site.

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5646796/gvSIG.log gvSIG.log
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5646796/i5605_islands.zip
i5605_islands.zip

The load and export versions from my other PC gave the same error.
Question - When I uninstalled the other versions it left folders & files in
{user}\gvSig\. Is it possible that these are retaining a fault that carries
through to the new installation? Should I uninstall, delete these, and
install again?

It's 11:15pm here in Sydney. If you send a reply I might not be able to test
it until sometime tomorrow. We live at the other end of the clock.

Thank you
Gary