[Gvsig_english] problems with the map option

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Wed Oct 20 12:57:57 CEST 2010

Hello, Franz.

Can you reproduce the error using a very simple project? For example:

- create a folder called c:\test in your computer and copy some small shapefiles to that folder

- start gvSIG, create three views, populate them with the small shapefiles and create the map (layout) with those three views

- when the error occurs, save the project, close gvSIG and send the three shapefiles and the project file (.gvp) to the list in a zip file.

Maybe we'll be able to reproduce exactly your project and fix the error. If you can reproduce the error using WMS layers, all the better.

Regards,
Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)