[Gvsig_english] problems with the map option

Franz Franz_Weigert at web.de
Wed Oct 20 13:44:46 CEST 2010

Hi,

I tested a few options today to look when this error occurs and why it
doesnt occur on all view-windows and "solved" the problem. The cause of this
error was a layer with streets. I created a .bmp file as design for some of
the streets and used it, which caused this problem. After I removed the .bmp
file as design and created one with the options gvsig offers, all worked
perfectly just as it should. So there must be some incompability problem
with the .bmp files.
Thx a lot for your answer.

Greeting Franz