[Gvsig_english] gv_sig and future on mac os

gmail pvmstg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 17:10:57 CEST 2010

Hi Rafa,

Yes for the short term... but if you look at yesterday keynote, it
look like apple will move away from java.  No java program accepted in
the mac store.  Even if apple for now, allow developper to give their
program in their site or others... that's a sign that in the next few
years java have a big chance of following flash in the not allow
solution in apple product.

So I wasn't aware that gv_sig not officially supported on mac.. I was
mistaken someware because I was sure of the contrary.  It's
unfortunate to ear that no multiplatform support for gv_sig.

Good luck gv_sig team,  but migration without longterm support is to
risky ...

Maccel