[Gvsig_english] FOSSGIS 2011 Call for Papers opened

José Antonio Canalejo Alonso jacanalejo at yahoo.es
Thu Oct 21 17:21:09 CEST 2010

Hello list,
the FOSSGIS conference has opened the Call for Papers from 20.10.2010  to
29.11.2010) [1]
We're glad to see you in Heidelberg with a gvSIG project!
"Note to International Speakers:
FOSSGIS is a German-language conference primarily for a German audience. The
program committee will, however, also consider applications for talks or
workshops held in English if they are deeemed to add to the quality of the
conference. So if you don't speak German, but are a FOSS/Open Data celebrity, or
have a story that only you can tell, please do submit your talk. We are unlikely
to be able to provide interpreters, but we'll make sure you don't get lost in
Germany.
http://www.fossgis.de/konferenz/wiki/CfP"

See you in beautiful Heidelbeg!
José Canalejo