[Gvsig_english] gv_sig and future on mac os

gmail pvmstg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 01:00:22 CEST 2010

Hi Simon,

I thing this is not a forum to promote one or and other os.  I was
just putting light on a drawback of this new situation for mac user to
migrate to gv_sig.  Fine if you like unbuntu which is a verry good
os.  But, I work all day in window I have unbuntu on my mac but... for
now at least, for me the user choose the os... for me is osX.  So it's
unfortunate, for me but I will have the choice of playing "roulette
russe" with gv_sig or going to a more secure gis.

Maccel