[Gvsig_english] Connecting to postgres/postgis error on mac os x 10.6.2

Paul Shapley p.shapley at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 21:15:17 CEST 2010

Hi Everyone,

I'm getting the errors connecting to a postgres database. I am getting the
tables appearing on the left box but as soon as i 'tick' a table i get the
following errors:-

ID not available for public.<name of layer>

Error: relation public.<name of layer> does not exist

Error while retrieving valid geometry fields. Current transaction aborted.
commands ignored until end of transaction block.

then the same message repeated:

 --
Paul J. Shapley