[Gvsig_english] error when trying to save a table

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Mon Sep 13 13:34:04 CEST 2010

Dear list,

maybe I have to clarify myself a little bit: the table which I am talking
about is not an attribute table, but an external dbf-table. There was a
tempoary file with the same filename and the addtional extension ".tmp". As
written before, editing was possible, but saving the edits wasn't. However,
it was possible to export the result into a new table. Maybe the
"*.tmp"-file caused the problem?

Best,
Wolfgang