[Gvsig_english] WFS problem with gvSIG 1.10

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Tue Sep 21 13:42:55 CEST 2010

Hi,

I tested gvSIG 1.10 against my TinyOWS 0.9.0 service and faced two
troubles:

- The attribute selection list with check boxes does not behave well.
Clicking on the box does not change the state, or the state is changing
with delay. Selecting works fine with version 1.9.
- Error after doing GetFeature makes me think that my projection
EPSG:3067 is perhaps not supported. In the GetCapabilities it is listed
as
 <DefaultSRS>urn:ogc:def:crs:EPSG::3067</DefaultSRS>

My service is available at http://188.64.1.61/cgi-bin/tinyows? for
testing.

I have a few suggestions in my mind for improving WFS in gvSIG but I
come back to those later.

-Jukka Rahkonen-