[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mobile workspace - getting "WMS image error" after trying to load files from WMS

Schoolmeesters schoolmeesters at gmx.de
Thu Sep 30 14:21:25 CEST 2010

  Dear list,

anybody out there who has tried to load a WMS with the source code
running in Eclipse?

I've tested the downloadable WinXP version -> no problems apart from the
language which seems to be spanish only. However, that doesn't matter,
but I don't understand why my self-compiled version does not load any
WMS image. Is it possible that the SVN version is not the current
version? Or did I forget to include something?

Best regards,

Marcel Schoolmeesters