[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mobile workspace - getting "WMS image error" after trying to load files from WMS

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Thu Sep 30 18:04:14 CEST 2010

Hello, Marcel:

One of the first lines in the Eclipse console will tell you where the log files are (there are two log files actually, but one of them can be empty). Can you paste in your next email the content of the Eclipse console and the content of the log files?

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)