[Gvsig_english] Importing a raster image with gvSIG Mobile

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Mon Apr 4 08:40:45 CEST 2011

Hello,
I used gdalwarp with the -tr param to change the resolution.

The extent changes slightly due to roundings, I think, but the difference is in the order of the decimeters, which is less than the width of a pixel:

Corner Coordinates:
Upper Left  (   9.1256726,  53.4908082)
Lower Left  (   9.1256726,  53.4750997)
Upper Right (   9.1744405,  53.4908082)
Lower Right (   9.1744405,  53.4750997)
Center      (   9.1500566,  53.4829539)

Corner Coordinates:
Upper Left  (   9.1256726,  53.4908082)
Lower Left  (   9.1256726,  53.4751060)
Upper Right (   9.1744369,  53.4908082)
Lower Right (   9.1744369,  53.4751060)
Center      (   9.1500548,  53.4829571)

The width/height ratio of the image has changed of course, because the pixel resolution has changed only in one of the axis (the X axis).

Regards,
Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)