[Gvsig_english] using gvsig mobile with internal gps / using itonwm 6.5

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Tue Apr 5 12:09:52 CEST 2011

Hi,

When it comes to internal GPS, all the units I have been using have been assigning the GPS into one of the serial ports. Some have had this as an option for some other native communication port. The PDA can have a selection in the GPS settings for giving the number of the virtual serial port to be used for output, and gvSIG Mobile must be configured to use the same port. I have been using gvSIG Mobile with a few Trimble models, M3 Mobile PDA and Thales Mobile Mapper.

-Jukka Rahkonen-