[Gvsig_english] using gvsig mobile with internal gps / using itonwm 6.5

Marcel Schoolmeesters schoolmeesters at gmx.de
Tue Apr 5 12:51:57 CEST 2011

ok, thanks for the comments,

I tested it on an Sasung Omnia GT-B7610 yesterday, and I've tested both,
J9 and PhoneME...of course, I have deleted the dll, as I have read the
information before ;) but however, the statusbar was not shown and the
coordinates were shown above the toolbar...a bit strange. In addition,
some visual aspects changed, like white and black are replaed by each
other, I think.

With phoneme, the statusbar was shown correctly. but the layername was
not shown in ToC (so it cannot be deleted, only disabled) - in phoneME I
have used the current version, placed the folder in device directory and
installed gvsig mobile and before starting, started config.exe, right?
Well, I've got many dll-requests which I had to confirm before it would
continue...but I think, the request does not come twice?

About GPS, I'll test perhaps later, but that's ice to know, that it
should work with assigning a serial port to it.

Regards,
Marcel