[Gvsig_english] Proposal for Google Summer of Code 2011 - gvSIG Mini

Rubén Blanco rblanco at prodevelop.es
Tue Apr 12 09:36:57 CEST 2011

Hi,

I send this email to introduce myself as GSoC student interested on
OSGeo / gvSIG / gvSIG Mini: "Design and implement an API for tiled
vectorial support of geo-location data services for gvSIG Mini" proposal.

I'm really interested on create an API that integrate common
geo-location data services that returns to the request a GeoJSON
reachable for apps like gvSIG Mini and also develop an Android library
for the app.

I would appreciate any question or contribution to the proposal.

Thank you,

Ruben Blanco