[Gvsig_english] Proposal for Google Summer of Code 2011 - gvSIG Mini

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Tue Apr 12 10:48:08 CEST 2011

Hi,

Why not to start with a support for standard WFS services? Here is an URL delivering Geojson for you

http://188.64.1.61/cgi-bin/tinyows?service=wfs&version=1.0.0&request=getfeature&typename=osm_polygon&maxfeatures=20&outputformat=application/json&srsName=EPSG:4326&Filter=<Filter><BBOX><PropertyName>way</PropertyName><Box%20srsName='EPSG:4326'><coordinates>27,67 28,68</coordinates></Box></BBOX></Filter>

WFS is not a nice and clear standard but anyway, it is a standard, and if gives fine possibilities to build attribute and spatial queries.

-Jukka Rahkonen-