[Gvsig_english] IconThemeManager and AndamiOptions

Neumann, Tobias tobias.neumann at berner-mattner.com
Tue Apr 12 16:03:38 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am trying to initialize the IconThemeManager but I cannot get an IIconTheme from the AndamiConfig (AndamiOptions is null). I need a theme to instantiate a MapOverViewListener. If the no IconTheme can be found, the instantiation failes (MapOverViewListener: Line 77). Can someone please give me a hint what could be wrong?. When I try to start com.iver.andami.Launcher.java the AndamiOptions are null, too.

With best regards
Tobias