[Gvsig_english] gvSIG mapping libraries & Eclipse RCP, proof of concept

Neumann, Tobias tobias.neumann at berner-mattner.com
Thu Apr 14 10:05:14 CEST 2011

Hola Juan y Jordi!

Yes, the documentation was very helpful to understand the architecture of osgVP :-) The default zooming- and dragging-functionality of osgVP works quite smooth! Now I am going to add geodata to the map and load a DTM. Then I am gonna add some tools (as long as my boss does not want me other things to do ;-)).

Juan, if you want, I will share the RCP project with you. I think it could enrich your blog, too. Just write me using the address at the attached picture :-)

Regards
Tobias