[Gvsig_english] Create graphs(charts) and reports

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 15:59:53 CEST 2011

Hi Toni.

I haven't tested it but you can have a look to this project:

http://www.osor.eu/projects/gvsig-graphlege

Maybe it can be useful for you.

Anyway, support to work with charts in gvSIG is one of the
functionalities that we should develop in gvSIG Sensors project. But I
cannot tell you when it will be ready to release. Maybe one year at least.

Fran.