[Gvsig_english] Create graphs(charts) and reports

José Antonio Canalejo Alonso jacanalejo at yahoo.es
Sat Apr 16 21:08:41 CEST 2011

Hello Toni,
they aren't implemented in gvSIG.
Graphs (charts), as Fran said you, should be developed in gvSIG Sensors project.
About Reports, I only know some projects which reports could be made for
information stored in a database, for example:

- gvsig carreteras: http://www.osor.eu/projects/gvsigcarreteras
- Fonsagua: http://cartolab.udc.es:10001/
People ask often for these features. Maybe is someone working on them, I don't
know. Maybe we need a common platform (wiki?) in one language where
functionalities and sponsors will be listed. It could be that people in Country
A are working on features who are also being developed in Country B but they
don't know it because they develop them in different languages (spanish -
english - french - german - italian - etc.).
I think this platform (a simply web page) could be a good way to acknowledge the
effort sponsors made to develop gvSIG and to promote companies who made it
possible. With this page other sponsors have more information to decide if they
want to invest in gvSIG.

If someone finds this platform also convenient I could help whit this purpose
and work on this web page.
Kind Regards!
José

 --