[Gvsig_english] WFS services

ernesto sferlazza e.sferlazza at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 16:33:50 CEST 2011

Hello, I have produced some WFS services (using ArcGIS Server), and
ancountered the following problem using them on gvSIG:
if I try with WFS services concerning linear features, it works if the
WFS version is 1.0.0 [1], whereas it doesn't work if the version is
1.1.0 [2].
For polygons [3] and points, it works with both versions.
I used gvSIG 1.11 on windows XP
Is it a bug?

[1] http://wms.pcn.minambiente.it/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/ms_ogc/wfs/rete_stradale_wfs_f33.map&
[2] http://www.provincia.agrigento.sitr.it/ArcGIS/services/grafo_WFS/MapServer/WFSServer
(it works correctly using ArcGIS Deskop)
[3] http://www.provincia.agrigento.sitr.it/ArcGIS/services/ImpBirdAreas/MapServer/WFSServer

Best regards

--
ing. Ernesto Sferlazza
responsabile nodo provinciale di Agrigento del SITR Sicilia