[Gvsig_english] copying shape file layers

Manuel Madrid mmadrid at gvsig.com
Thu Aug 4 12:44:07 CEST 2011

Hello.

Very interesting thread.

First of all, Klaus, I'm sorry for your loss of data.

Obviously we can't design the GUI as if all the users are beginners but
I think we always should avoid that the user get wrong, specially when
he/she can lose data or time.

So I think in this case we must consider to change something.

I'll report this issue to the tracker.

Best regards,
Manuel.

Manuel Madrid.