[Gvsig_english] New User - problems withsplitting geometries andattributes.

Cain Hegarty chegarty at acarchaeology.co.uk
Tue Aug 9 16:07:27 CEST 2011

Now it’s my turn to say wow – I’ve never heard the term "inexpugnable"
before – mssrs Google and Wikipedia tell me it means ‘impregnable’, so I see
where you are coming from...

I’ve attached one of the shapefiles in question; ff you can have a look at
it that would be great, but no problem if not.  I’m afraid it is a mess, but
I didn’t collect it!

Regards

Cain