[Gvsig_english] gvSIG magazine article suggestions

Javier Carrasco jcarrasco at prodevelop.es
Thu Aug 18 10:11:01 CEST 2011

symbian11 wrote:
> Does it make sense to wait a few more weeks
> or is it unlikely that the new version will soon be available? --> i.e.
> should I just base the report on
> the available gvSIG mobile 0.3?

Please base your report on mobile 0.3, we don't have a release date for 1.0
and it won't be released before two months after gvSIG desktop 2.0 stable
release.

To learn more about gvSIG Mobile you can see this tutorial/use case
https://gvsig.org/web/production/proyectos/mobile-pda/docs/papers-and-drafts/workspace-gvsig-mobile-1.0/foss4g-tutorial/trap-installation-and-supervision/
https://gvsig.org/web/production/proyectos/mobile-pda/docs/papers-and-drafts/workspace-gvsig-mobile-1.0/foss4g-tutorial/trap-installation-and-supervision/

Regards
Javi