[Gvsig_english] extCAD and OpenCAD extension

Francisco Puga fpuga at cartolab.es
Wed Aug 31 20:50:17 CEST 2011

Jorge already explains it perfectly. Cartolab hopes that it can be
integrated in 1.12 but we are not sure if we are going to arrive in
time :/

I only want to clarify one point.

2011/8/30 Benjamin Ducke <benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk>:
> Are the patches to "extCAD" in the gvSIG SVN
> being mirrored in OpenCAD, so that it will be
> save to overwrite "extCAD" in gvSIG 1.11/1.12 with
> OpenCAD?

As OpenCADTools is a fork from a really old version of gvSIG the trunk
of OpenCADTools in this moment is not up-to-date with gvSIG trunk.
There are fixes present in gvSIG that are not on OpenCADTools, and
some that are in OpenCADTools and not in gvSIG.

We almost have accomplish a clean integration of the tools and patches
provided by OpenCADTools over the current gvSIG trunk, but it's not a
straight forward process. We hope to publish this in the next two
weeks and some developers from the tsc already bring us help.

--
Francisco Puga
Grupo de Desarrollo

ETS Ingeniería de Caminos, Canales y Puertos
Universidade da Coruña
Campus de Elviña - 15071 A Coruña (España)
(34)981167000 ext. 5493