[Gvsig_english] [Fwd: problems printing maps with raster data]

andremendonca at ufpr.br andremendonca at ufpr.br
Thu Dec 8 00:32:25 CET 2011

Hi all,

I am using gvsig to teach GIS students on how to make spatial analysis
using raster data overlays in order to generate classified and pounded
location.

Everything works fine with rasterizing and doing raster math, but when we
try to print the results, we got some strange behavior on symbol limits.

I remember when using Esri Arcgis to have similar problems, and often
occurred when using unclosed vectors. But this is only a raster data,
classified in 4 classes according to pixel values.

Does anyone experience the same problem or can tell what is wrong?

I put attached the printed pdf. In this url you can find the raster file
(tif, compressed with 7zip):

http://www.cartografia.ufpr.br/raster.7z

Thanks a lot for your attention,

André Mendonça