[Gvsig_english] Database Connection Settings window remains blank though connection is established

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Fri Dec 9 08:50:29 CET 2011

Hello Georg,

I do not know what's wrong. Try to do this:

- close gvSIG if it's running
- delete completely the folder /home/georg.sedlmeir/gvSIG
- restart gvSIG to see if that happens again

Also, are graphic effects (Compiz Fusion, etc) enabled in your Ubuntu system? If so, try to disable them (I think some dialogs behave in unexpected ways when those effects are enabled)

Also, are you using some uncommon GUI theme in your Ubuntu system? (I mean, things like http://ubuntustudio.org/files/US5.png)

Regards,
Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---