[Gvsig_english] Field Calculator: look for an expression saved in a file

iaborsi borsi at math.unifi.it
Mon Dec 12 14:39:09 CET 2011

Hi,
I'm quite new with gvSIG.
This is my question.
I wish to write a specific "expression" as Python script, to be used
in the Field Calculator (after starting an editing session).
Reading through the Manual, I see that it is possible just saving this
script in a Python file and uploading it from the appropriate box:
Field Calculator > Advanced tab.
I've done it, also using some dummy script, but it doesn't work.
Can anybody post some explicit example of using this feature?
Thanks a lot
Iacopo

--
Iacopo Borsi